Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas is upon us...

I was told the other day that it's bad luck to set up your tree before Dec 1 ... that never seemed to stop all the shop owners however! It seems, come Oct, and everyone's in the Christmas rush!

Well, I've never been a Christmasy person, but entering a large family you tend to come to appreciate it a little more. A time for giving, loving, and being more concerned to find that special present for someone rather than what you'll get in return. But then, there's always a catch... the cost!

I decided to start my Christmas shopping now, rather than a week before Christmas like last year. And where better to start shopping than etsy? This is where I started...

ToonDesign is an amazing shop I found on my search for affordable clutches and wallets. I honestly don't feel it justified to spend $50+ on a clutch! I'm sorry, it's just not practical. But stop by ToonDesign's shop, and you'll be pleasantly surprised. I was able to snatch up some adorable mini-clutches for only $7 each! And $12 for the regular size. And if you're quick, you'll catch her Buy 3, get 1 free sale!! I didn't even realise until she told me I got a 4th for free - you should have seen my excitement! lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment