Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Like a kid in a candy store....

You've been a kid before - some of you may even have your own little munchkins! Either way, you know what it's like to let a kid loose in a candystore, or a toystore! They want EVERYTHING!

Well, that's how I feel when I look through Etsy sellers specializing in adorable clay charms. I'm _literally_ shopping for candy - albeit made from clay. :P




BabyBlueSkie has a little bit of everything - from jewelry to charms, to supplies! But the best part is only discovered when you talk to her... She's a lovely Etsian to deal with, and welcomes custom orders for a 10% discount! Check out these great charms that she made by custom order ... When I received them today, I couldn't keep their cuteness to myself!! :)





1 comment:

  1. These are really cute items, have to check out her store! And I like yours too, Lighthouse, this blog is beautifully made!
    Daniela www.exlibrisstudio.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete